CONSOLE, THE NATIONAL SUICIDE CHARITY:
CONSOLE is a National Suicide Prevention & Bereavement Charity providing Professional Counselling, Support and Helpline Services to those who are in Suicidal Crisis or those who have been Bereaved through Suicide.
Console provides the following Services from our Centres Nationwide;
* The Console 24/7 Freephone Suicide Helpline 1800 247 247
* Individual, Couple and Family Counselling
* Child Psychotherapy Services
* Support Groups
* Suicide Prevention Programmes for Schools & Colleges
* Community Outreach Programmes
* Education and Training
* Conferences and Seminars
Console currently has Centres in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Wexford, Kerry, Athlone, Mayo & Kildare along with dedicated Suicide Liaison Officers in Donegal, Sligo/Leitrim, Galway and Clare/Limerick.
Console also recently opened a centre in London.